You are now the owner of your new apparel from Coffee & Communication! You've been wearing your newbie but now it's time to wash it. What to do?
It is our goal to maintain the life of your tee for as long as possible. Here are a few tips to help when caring for your new merch!
- Wash your apparel inside out, using cold water and on the gently cycle. By turning the shirt inside out, you are given the shirts a layer of protection during the wash.
- Use mild detergent. Avoid bleach and fabric softeners to ensure the vinyl last as long as possible.
- Hang Dry your apparel for the best results. Hang dying will minimize any wrinkles you will see in the designs after washing.
- Never iron directly on the design. This could ruin or burn the design. If you need to iron, turn the shirt INSIDE OUT and iron on low heat!
- HAVE FUN wearing this merch!!
These will prolong the wear of your new apparel. Please let us know if you have any questions!
Coffee & Communication